Drifting G25 Wheel Ffb!!! Gthd Video!

• Thread starter dias724
  • 14 comments
Cool videos. It looks like a lot of fun to use a wheel, but you were all over the place in that first video. The drifting wasnt that great, but still cool videos.

lol i actually don't drift in Drift mode since the flags annoy the hell out of me. So i just do it in time trial.

lol thats pointless I guess if you have no care for rankings

BTW how big is that TV im assuming LCD you have in the 1st vid.????

The first video had bad quality but the difting was quite good. The second video had a nicer video quality but the drifting was worse.

Are there any wheels that don't make that loud noise, or is there any way to stop it? What is it that makes that noise, really. Would the wheel be way to expensive if they did what is necessary to eliminate the noise?:confused:

oh yeah, and does anyone know where the link is to youtube of that asian kid demonstrating his top drift score? You can see him in the video, and I never got to hear it with sound. I want to hear if that one made noise, unless its the G25 aswell..

The noise your describing is how the logitech wheels are , they all do it as far as im aware there is no way to make it quiet.To be honest tho after a while u dont even notice it.

The G25 only supports squential shifting mode in GT5?

I can't really tell from the video.

We don't know much details of what GT5 supports yet, but the GTHD Concept demo that this drifting demo was made from only supports squential shifting mode yes.

i think its a 42 inch, GTHD is fn with a controller, i havent used any wheels with any gt b4 though, cool m8

You mean a 22" LCD? It's hardly wider than the G25 he's using.

On a sidenote, not to nitpick or anything, but why does it seem like the physics in "drift mode" are completely unrealistic. It almost looks like it takes a ton of effort to get past control, and spin out. That's annoying. :grumpy:

Back