Drifting leaderboards - any interest?

• Thread starter Taffey
  • 10 comments
tsr13
Hey everyone-

There's been a lot of threads about drifting, including the Drift Rally Challenge Series that sadly isn't being run any more. There are also threads about drift setups, a few videos, and some "highest drift score" posts. I looked for lists of top scores, but aside from the challenge series there really are none.

I've been thinking of starting up a simple Drifting Leaderboards thread for the purposes of tracking forum members' top scores on various tracks. There would be no car restrictions, no championship points tracking, no deadlines... just a simple listing of single lap "open track" top scores per track with user name and car used. If you score in the top 5 for a track, you'd need to post a screenshot - that's the only rule.

Only popular tracks (i.e., ones that are actually being used) would be listed, so if nobody posts a drift score for Opera Paris for example then there just won't be a leaderboard for that track. Posting of setups is not required but of course you'd be free to share them.

If there's enough interest, I'll start up the thread and update the standings regularly. Post here and let me know if this is something you think would be worthwhile.

Thanks!

Cool, thanks - sounds like there will be at least two of us then. :)

I'm certainly no drifting expert myself, but I do enjoy it. Having leaderboards would give me a purpose as well. :D

I think that's motivation enough for me then - I'll put the thread together. Hopefully if I build it they will come. :)

I tried this a few months ago, no one was really interested. Curious to see how will turn out.

So far there seems to be a few interested parties, but nobody has posted scores as of yet in the other "official" thread. I'm hoping that the simple format will draw willing participants.

I would be willing to post some scores, I love to drift at Grand Canyon to rack up cash. 👍

I would be willing to post some scores, I love to drift at Grand Canyon to rack up cash. 👍
That would be great. :) Hopefully we can start filling up some of the top ten.

I think I may also remove the screenshot requirement just to make things as easy as possible.

Back