Drifting Question/Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read most of the Drifting Threads but I always have this one problem about drifting. Well, first off I'm using a Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) 02' and sftmb's drift setup.(link to setup: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1653985&postcount=472) The problem is that when I drift (using feint), I usually go into the inner grass of the track and sometimes outer. I have tried counter-steering and it just straightens out the car.:ouch: Drifting is very frustrating for me and I know I need to practice.

Any tips, Setup or Cars that anyone could recommend for beginners?

I know you guys might of saw lots of threads like this and I am sorry. I have tried reading lots of drifting guide threads and they don't seem to help me.

Thanks for reading and replying.

Well I have a Buick GNX '87 but I don't know how much money you have. You need at least $100,000. Once you reply back and you have enough money I'll give you the settings.

I only have a DS2.

in that case, dont fully countersteer, it wil give you snapback, just move the stick (in a left corner, countersteer to right) right-center-right-center-right-center-right-center-right-center-right-center,etc

this is the best i can explain :dunce:

Practice. That is the only help you need.

Your questions are clearly answered in the stickies.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back