Drifting with diy hydraulic e- brake ( ps4)PS4 

• Thread starter clos2727
  • 6 comments
Lesotho
Usa
con-sistant
Well, just like the title implies. got sick of waiting for developers to add what is probably the most important feature in any console. (Button config) So i went ahead amd did this.

Pardon my drifting, havent practiced in a while, so i am a little rusty.

Enjoy.

I gave up at 0:25...I hate these extremely long intro's on videos, like they're a television show. I'm sorry. :(

I do agree with you that console players deserve to have button configuration capabilities. I play on PC, but I would hate it if I had to play with a strict set of button assignments. I've tweaked my button assignments 3 or 4 times in the 13 months of playing AC. Console players deserve the same capability! 👍

I do agree with you that console players deserve to have button configuration capabilities. I play on PC, but I would hate it if I had to play with a strict set of button assignments. I've tweaked my button assignments 3 or 4 times in the 13 months of playing AC. Console players deserve the same capability! 👍

I'm curious but do game developers think console players are 12 - 17 year olds? As sometimes to me it feels as if they treat them this way... Second class citizens.

I'm curious but do game developers think console players are 12 - 17 year olds? As sometimes to me it feels as if they treat them this way... Second class citizens.
It is strange. I can't imagine why something like button mapping would be a performance killer or anything. I don't know...It baffles me.

I think Kunos are guilty of the same thing a lot of gamers are and that's underestimating the amount of work it takes to port a game to console. Its not that Kunos hates gamers or thinks they are 12 or don't know how to code, just that they flat out didn't have the time to do it all. Once the contracts are signed you got to deliver. Sure you can delay and they did, but at some point its gotta go. Just my opinion on it. :cheers:

I don't know jack about the gaming world. AC is the only video game I play. Is one direction considered harder than the other? Original game on PC ported to Console, or original game on console ported to PC? I would think the PC to Console port would be harder because with PC you can make the game with unlimited resources constraints, if thats what you want to do and only have 1% of the population be able to run your games...but on consoles, there is a finite limit and that's it. Maybe I'm wrong though...

I don't know jack about the gaming world. AC is the only video game I play. Is one direction considered harder than the other? Original game on PC ported to Console, or original game on console ported to PC? I would think the PC to Console port would be harder because with PC you can make the game with unlimited resources constraints, if thats what you want to do and only have 1% of the population be able to run your games...but on consoles, there is a finite limit and that's it. Maybe I'm wrong though...
I have no clue and I'm sure as Kunos never done a port before either neither did they.

Back