"Drifting" X1

Messages
202
United States
Wisconsin
Messages
JJSCHMITTY
I was on Daytona with a friend over, and I managed to get and somewhat sustain a small angle at Daytona in my X1 with 50/50 aero. I can't provide a video. Is this possible to replicate?
 
If you did it once, it can be done again.
 
Comfort hards... that's all I'm saying.
 
I did it on Racing Softs and going on the lower part at Daytona.
 
Just post your replay so we can see what must replicate :)

But I bet you aren't only one...
 
Just post your replay so we can see what must replicate :)

But I bet you aren't only one...

I can't give the replay; my friend was over anyway. It's more of a slide and not a drift.
 
Oh oh oh I got it.....














Hit the E brake!!!
 
So, uh...problem. Has anyone ever rolled their eyes too far? I'm scared guys.
 
So, uh...problem. Has anyone ever rolled their eyes too far? I'm scared guys.

Why are you scared? IT only sorta works on daytona, and thats if the aero is fully down and you are driving below the banking. Otherwise, it's nothing to worry about, and it's so hard to do that I think that when I did it I just had a really big stroke of luck.
 
Figured that, but has anybody been able to replicate it?

I have seen people try to drift it around Tsukuba. Its hard to tell if its even drifting because its going so as fast as the speed of light in a poof of smoke, then its gone.
 
Back