drifting

• Thread starter ensiferum
  • 17 comments
ensiferum
I need some help with drifting, uh I use a controller because im still saving for a steering wheel, I was wondering how you stop the flick back of the car when your trying to control the drift, like ill be going through a corner start my drift try to control it with the thumbdstick and I think I got the drift then all of a sudden the car does a 360, its kind of annoying any tips to help me from not doing this??👍

Snap back is usually a result of counter steering too much. Try reducing the angle of the wheels when countering, and see if that helps.

oh ok well I tried doing that before and it still snaps back for along time I thought that it was the controller but maybe its just me.

If just reducing the angle doesn't work then try reducing the time you hold the counter. Like if in a corner you hold for roughly one second, try holding only for half that.

You only need one thread with the same name. And if you would read of try searching, the guides would provide you with info on most of your problems.

The quick answer is your giving it too much throttle. Youre probably using a powerful car, so try something like a 350Z or a 240SX, or a honda S2000.

Go to bad boy tuners and have a go in blitz_69's S13. That should help.

The quick answer is your giving it too much throttle. Youre probably using a powerful car, so try something like a 350Z or a 240SX, or a honda S2000.

Go to bad boy tuners and have a go in blitz_69's S13. That should help.
Woot! Free advertising!!!

I dont have a ps3.......

I refuse to soend £400 on a slightly better version of something i already have.

And yes the forums are weird, whenever i add to my story on the race reports, i usually have to edit another post of mine, so as not to double post, but then it doesnt put the thread back at the top of the list, so people think i havent updated the story, because it doesnt say theres any new posts.... :(

I think double posting is fine as long as its in a tuning garage or a race report. Other places in the forums would have no place for it. Don't worry about thinking no one reads it, because I do read and check most of them. I like what people are capable of here.

Back