gator of kana Messages 533 Danville/VA/US Messages japan_gator Sep 8, 2008 #1 As I see we have talked about the same things to death again, I thought about changing things up again. I've noticed that we focused so much on the online racing sector, why don't we have a discussion about drifting. So how's the drifting people?
As I see we have talked about the same things to death again, I thought about changing things up again. I've noticed that we focused so much on the online racing sector, why don't we have a discussion about drifting. So how's the drifting people?
L_Hamilton 【クスコDUNLOPス Premium Messages 2,903 Kyoto Messages GTP_L_Hamilton Sep 8, 2008 #2 There's a whole entire section for this? Drifting Forums
Sphinx Staff Emeritus Messages 6,724 England Messages GTP_Sphinx Sep 9, 2008 #3 Mine's_GTR There's a whole entire section for this? Drifting Forums Click to expand... Enough said.