Drifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo to all

i am new on this forum cuz i'm hopeless to learn how to drift on GT4 At PS2
i have try a lot off thing like change settings of my car
but i don't really get it so if someone just can enplane it to how to do it i will be more the happy to konw but i'm trying to drift whit all cars but the best car i think is dodge viper for to drift

if someone can help to drift whit dodge viper and all other cars

plz help me i'm hopeless ;)

see ya
:sly:

At the top of the GT4 Drifting Forum, there are stickies that answer your questions. This one in particular should be of interest to you:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55757

However, to be honest, there are no shortcuts. GT4 is the most difficult game in the series when it comes to drifting. It will take a lot of seat time to get a feel for it. The best advice I can give you is to start with a mid to low power stock RWD car like an S15 Silvia, RX7, etc... Stay away from the high powered cars until you get a hang of the basic drifting techniques.

;)

You are dutch... me to, maybe i can help you,
It is best to start in a low powered car, like an s13 or a ae86 etc.

You must turn the aids off, or else it wont drift, you need (wth low powered) n1 tyres, that are the economy tyres.

just ask a question on my page for help!

but how do you drift
which buttom do you press

If you would have looked at the link I posted, all your questions would be answered.

Other than that, there are numerous threads on this forum helping people learn to drift.

A little searching yields great results.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back