DriftVideos on Youtube

First Video: 1:50 Too epic. That was a really nice touch right there dude.

Nice editing skills also. I was wondering why your syncing was so accurate. Looked on your channel and saw a AMV. Was wondering did you used to do them in your spare time?

If so I started off with AMV's a long time ago to lol. I remember how accurate you had to be with the lyrics and the beat. D=.

Awesome vids :drool: Your editing is top notch, very clean 👍 Your use of the camera angles in the game is great too. I'm hoping to see more from you come GT6 :)

Thank u very much guys :)
im getting a new pc soon so i can record at 60 fps for much better quality during slowmotion, all my videos r at 30 fps :( my current laptop cant handle 60 fps.

And of course there r more videos coming up, both solo and tandem vids..

JrDarknes, No my first editing was of my animals, and shortly after i got into making drifting videos. However i love making AMVs, not too long ago i made a really cool Blood-C the last dark video, but it was removed by production ig cause of copyright infringement :(
I really want to make a H.O.T.D. video..

Very nice videos. I am very impressed by your editing skills and those incredible 360 entries at Tsukuba. Your editing sure does stand out from those other GT5 drifting montages (I'm talking about the montages that are like the Call of Duty ones where random crap flies across the screen with stupid sayings like 420, YOLO, swag, etc).

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I like your choice of the over-the-top drum n' bass.

Thx :)
Yea i think this type of music fits perfectly with drifting, plus we need to get DnB more out there, im really getting sick of all that dubstep that is being used everywhere now.
Yea i try to keep it clean and not use too many random effects.
Im getting better at editing with every video i make, so hopefully ill be able to create some amazing gt drift videos in the future.
Again thx for the awesome feedback :)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back