Drivatar Requests

• Thread starter jakenj9
  • 28 comments
My xbox user name is jakenj9 need some friends from here to get some descent drivatars to race against send me a friend request or leave your user name and Ill send a friend request....

I have the LE preordered but may go see if i can stand in line and get an Xbox one tonight, bad weather may help out on that.

whitemanLS1

AG zdmetal is my GT, feel free to add. Hoping that by having some friends who are good clean racers I end up with some less insanely aggressive AI. Based on some of the reviews you'd swear the drivatars were all modeled off of Juan Pablo Montoya.

Calling all Drivatars!, don't do much multiplayer but wouldn't mind seeing some familiar Drivatars, you could add me: "FuzzyFassbender"

I was having issues with the 1000 limit friends list..this is how I found it to work

I coulndt get my freinds list over 100 by sending friend request over my computer via Xbox.com (gay)

You have to "follow" the person..this will show up in the "follow" list as new..highlight this person and "add friend"...this will then add this person to your friends list....BTW GT= KATPEELER

I would love to see you all on the track: Tow Mater 66

Perhaps, since car clubs are gone for now, a registry of FPM drivetars is in order. What do you think?

Last edited:
More drivatars thankyou...... I am noticing the drivatars getting better the more there syncing... So much better than the old AI...

My xbox user name is jakenj9 need some friends from here to get some descent drivatars to race against send me a friend request or leave your user name and Ill send a friend request....
symo63 is my xbl tag

I'd send you mine but I have only played to like level 2 so I'm still getting the hang of it - gripp5k if you want it - I only played last night for the first time but the later races I was winning unbeatable class most times so I'm slowly getting used to the new wheel/physics.

The first few races I was terrible though so maybe not enough data yet for my drivatar to not suck yet.

Just added a bunch of you. @UKMikey, I have a DVR recording for you. Your Drivatar is absolutely INSANE! Tried to run me off the road!

How embarrassing... I hope things improve for you as my sync goes up (40% so far).

Maybe Drivatars have a memory for grudges? I honestly can't remember deliberately going after anyone on track.

Ah! I don't see it anymore. You get a pass this time :lol:

I am noticing really odd Drivatar behavior. Things that I'm sure nobody here is doing. Hopefully it's just whatever defaults that were programmed into the game and they'll be ironed out once more data is uploaded.

Next time I see your drivatar on track I'll try ramming it a few times as an experiment, tell me if my drivatar follows suit. All in the name of science you understand. :D

When it comes to wreaking B-spec havoc nobody's drivatars stand out to me as being especially rough but I normally tweak the difficulty down to Pro or Expert so I can beat them before the last lap to give me a chance to beat your record times with a clean lap.

Last edited:
My GT is:

KinLM

I would love to help your Drivatars win money (I do a lot of races!) and I'd love to get some more money from my Drivatar!

Thanks!

Back