Drive club and motorcycles?

• Thread starter mjm23race
  • 12 comments
United States
WI
mjm23race
I recently got a ps4 I never really thought much about getting Driveclub. Until I came across the motorcycle photo thread, great pictures and people saying that it's way better than Ride. Is the motorcycle add on available for ps4 or only on pc? Thanks!

I recently got a ps4 I never really thought much about getting Driveclub. Until I came across the motorcycle photo thread, great pictures and people saying that it's way better than Ride. Is the motorcycle add on available for ps4 or only on pc? Thanks!
I have it and I'm on PS4. It's a great addition to DC but not for everyone, personally I love it.

I had a quick look on US store as I think it is cheaper here in the UK at the moment. It looks like the original game is on offer at $14.99(PS PLUS) or $39.99 if you chose the digital version to download. Then you can add the Bikes expansion on if you like the game for $14.99 or if it is Bikes only then you can buy that for $19.99 but wouldn't get to try the brilliant cars. There is also a season pass for loads more content/cars which is well worth the money!

Drive Club is a great game (cars) and Bikes had mostly positive Feedback, Personally if you like bikes or any slight thing to do with cars or bikes then at least give it a try. I love the Bikes yes it is not a Sim like GP but in helmet cam it is very good and the graphics superb (and sense of speed) even though you can't fall off too easy, makes for repeat racing.

The other option is to pick up a cheap second hand disc of the original game some are going for $10 or less then just buy the expansion..There is loads of DLC to download so also get ready to check the store for all the free tracks/cars/bikes etc..

Good luck and enjoy if you get it, many on here have GT, Pcars and still enjoy the cars and bikes on DC. 👍

Take a look at these links for more details.👍

torque99

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/driveclub/cid=UP9000-CUSA00093_00-XXXXXXXDRIVECLUB
$14.99!! Full game (if you have PS Plus) otherwise $39.99

Addon Bikes Expansion $14.99
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...sion/cid=UP9000-CUSA00093_00-XXXXXXXXXDCBIKES

Standalone Bikes
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...lone/cid=UP9000-CUSA00093_00-XXXXXXXXBIKESADD $19.99

I looked on the PlayStation store, I was confused. It said drive club motorcycles stand alone. So I didn't know if I needed the original game plus motorcycles as an add on, or if I could just get the motorcycles as a stand alone as it said? Confusing. Seemed like $19.99 was a bit much for an add on, but would be fine for a stand alone title.

From what I read it looks like the $19.99 is stand alone for the Bikes, ie ALL Tracks, Bike Tours and Bikes available apart from paid DLC since Bike Launch. The expansion (to add to the original cars game was $14.99) 👍

From what I read it looks like the $19.99 is stand alone for the Bikes, ie ALL Tracks, Bike Tours and Bikes available apart from paid DLC since Bike Launch. The expansion (to add to the original cars game was $14.99) 👍
So I still need the original game?

Back