Drive Hub G27 wheel Calibration

• Thread starter JJ58
  • 10 comments
Canada
Canada
payback_is_mine
Received my drive hub yesterday hooked it up all went well until I drove a few laps and noticed the wheel was getting further and further out of calibration,tried re flashing the drive hub, new usb cables and three different controllers no luck. When the wheel starts up and calibrates it is out about 20 percent to the right then when racing it just gets worse.Hooked the wheel up to pc and ps3 no problems at all looked online could not find anything on this problem hopefully someone here has a idea on how to fix.

Last edited:
I agree I was hoping it was something else but doesn't look like it fixing it my self is not an option and i can't find anybody where I live who work on racing wheels. This wheel was sent back to Logitech once before because of steering problems and replaced with a new wheel, back in the closet it goes to bad because when it works it is a great wheel.Thanks for your reply

I agree I was hoping it was something else but doesn't look like it fixing it my self is not an option and i can't find anybody where I live who work on racing wheels. This wheel was sent back to Logitech once before because of steering problems and replaced with a new wheel, back in the closet it goes to bad because when it works it is a great wheel.Thanks for your reply

I had the same issue, ended up fixing it, its an issue most G27's have. But soon as its fixed, its a flawless wheel!

I would not even attempt to fix it myself I live in Vancouver Canada and have phoned all over and no one seems to work on racing wheels,if someone out there no's of someone let me no please

Idk about logitech, i use Logitech everything for PC but their wheels are old ffb technology and thrustmaster generally alot better.

But your issue.... Drivehub seems to fk with the calibration of wheels big time.... Went through this frustration and found thrustmaster has a calibration tool on the web, have had to run it after anytime i use drivehub to play gt on ps4... Sucks

Thanks for your reply I don't think drivehub has anything to do with it I did replace the optical encoder wheel worked for a day now there is a power supply problem light on the shifter just flashes wheel unresponsive,this wheel has been a nightmare for me two weeks after I bought it I had to send it back to Logitech because of steering issues. when i spoke with the support person there I requested a new wheel not refurbished considering my wheel was only two weeks or so old and I was told they would send out a new wheel not refurbished, when I opened this wheel to replace the encoder there were scratch marks all around some of the screw holes one screw was partially stripped when the wheel worked it was a fantastic wheel just didn't work for very long. Will start looking for a new wheel early next year but like I said don't think Drivehub had anything to do with my problems just got a lemon of a racing wheel and not impressed with Logitech support at all.

Last edited:
Back