Drive Hub Reviews

• Thread starter VBR
  • 78 comments

Got yourself a Drive Hub; what's your review?

• Total voters
I was going to buy a basherboard cpx to use my thrustmaster t300 and fanatec pedal combo on the PS4 but they're discontinued. Would this work with the different wheel /pedal combo?

Thanks

Rich I used a Thrustmaster TX wheel with old fanatec pedals (man, can't even remember the line name that they were), but it worked great.

HI,
I'm about to order a DriveHub on the CronusMax website but I was wondering if I have to pay the taxes of my country or not.
Like they explained before the ordering.

Depends on your country. But I think you will have to pay taxes since you're from France.

Don't let this hold you back though. It's a simply brilliant product.

HI,
I'm about to order a DriveHub on the CronusMax website but I was wondering if I have to pay the taxes of my country or not.
Like they explained before the ordering.

It might be cheaper to buy from the Collective Minds website instead; you do the math.

👍

So 81,2€ with the GTPlanet promotional code, add 20% of taxes so 97,40€
Wow

So yeah I will order in Collective Minds website it's the same price but the delivery is way faster.

Thank you both for the fast answe !

I use the DriveHub with the following: TS-PC RACER and wheels Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition or TM Leather Edition or TM Ferrari F1 + Fanatec CSP v3 pedals + Fanatec shifter SQ1.5. Everything works as expected in Gran Turismo Sport with no any lag. And GT Sport thinks that TS-PC is Thrustmaster T300.

Thank you for all the great review!

I just received my DriveHub, and it appears not much has changed since physically since the original review. I was slightly hesitant to buy this, because the website hasn’t been updated to include PS5 or Xbox Series X/S or newer wheels. I did, however, reach out to their support, and I got an immediate reply.

DriveHub support confirmed that the Logitech G923, that came out in March of this year, is supported with all latest gen consoles and games. I purchase the PlayStation version and set everything up for Forza Horizon 5 (released last month) on Xbox One X, and everything is spot on. So, it appears they update the device more often than their website.

I didn’t read all the reviews and comments, so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but:

One of the surprise features this has is pass through.

Why this is important: If you are using a wheel stand or simulator with a large TV that is a distance from you, this allows you to permanently mount your wiring and doubles as a USB extender.

With the Logitech wheels, your pedals and shifter plug into the wheel base and then a fixed cable with a USB-A end plugs into the DriveHub. Then you plug a controller into the DH and a micro-USB to USB-A goes from the DH to your console.

If you’re playing on a console that natively supports your wheel, you technically don’t need the DriveHub. However, if you plug the USB from the wheel into the controller port on the DH, it passes the signal through to the console, thus giving you at least 2m of distance from the DH to the console. Since the LED shift lights are redundant on the G29 and G923 wheels, I’m able to mount the DH on the bottom of my stand and neatly route cables up the post. Without this feature, I would need a USB extender for the wheel to reach the console when playing on the one that natively supports my wheel.

Back