Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,349 comments
Last edited:
Had a mate round today, was driving in Assetto Corsa & Project CARS on PS4 with my G25. He doesn't drive in real life, & had not used a h pattern shifter before. We were driving & racing for hours, & I'd forgot all about that clever little box of magic making it possible. Drive Hub faded into the background, because; it works. Just silently sitting there, doing it's thing. By the way, when it's mounted to my G25 with the velcro it reminds me of one of those little fish that sticks on to a bigger fish & helps him out!

:cheers:

Last edited:
I've known about this for a few weeks, but I just ordered it.

Since I am up in the air about any wheel decision this is so my TX Servo/599XX EVO/old fanatec pedals (already running off of the CPX) and my TH8a will allow me to finally use my PS4.

Last edited:
Can anybody confirm if the rev lights and gear number work on the fanatec wheels or club sport formula wheel on Xbox ONE using drive hub on games such as F1 2017 and project cars?
It's annoying that on the Xbox one with the formula wheel connected to console the fanatec rev lights and gear numbers do not work on the csl elite wheel yet on the PS4 they do, must be not supported on Xbox one.
So kinda hoping the drive hub maybe resolves this?

Can anybody confirm if the rev lights and gear number work on the fanatec wheels or club sport formula wheel on Xbox ONE using drive hub on games such as F1 2017 and project cars?
It's annoying that on the Xbox one with the formula wheel connected to console the fanatec rev lights and gear numbers do not work on the csl elite wheel yet on the PS4 they do, must be not supported on Xbox one.
So kinda hoping the drive hub maybe resolves this?
Not on xbox1, those extra features aren't support by the xb1 api..

Totally blurry, but very happy and capable :)

21844331_1704160832929762_1751082853_o.jpg

Anybody else has problems in Drive Club? Steering/buttons work in both F/L-modes but in F-mode there's no ffb. L-mode is not much better since in general there's only jarring rumble/vibration(which is way too strong) so no force/resistance in turning. And everytime when I try to adjust ffb in game's options or from wheel's menu, ffb disappears totally.

If I remember right with Cm plus there's was at least some hint's from "real" ffb when I tried half an year-year ago.

Edit. I used xb1 un.hub when I tried DC, so is it just from that? DC would work better with other wheelrim?

So these with CSW v2 (fw204)

Oh my GOD !!! This is wonderfull. I'm about to cry !! I'm waiting for this for more than 3 months now .
I have the CSW V2.5 BMW GT2 WHEEL and the V3 pedals since june and I still didint touche it :banghead::banghead:

I was so exited like many of you here so i jumped on to the website (CM) to order the DH . Then i realised i shouldn't by reading all of your comments here and should have orderd it on collectiveminds because of the shippment issues many of you told about.

But anyway. hope to have this DH very soon :)
If someone here has any idea about the shipping delays, would be great to know.
and also if someone already tried it with CSW V2.5. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/mad1723.41684/
@Mad1723 i'm exited to hear about this combo. give us some news :)

Thank you mates :cheers:

Anybody else has problems in Drive Club? Steering/buttons work in both F/L-modes but in F-mode there's no ffb. L-mode is not much better since in general there's only jarring rumble/vibration(which is way too strong) so no force/resistance in turning. And everytime when I try to adjust ffb in game's options or from wheel's menu, ffb disappears totally.

I don't think Driveclub has Fanatec drivers in the game, therefore it's impossible for Drive Hub to work in Fanatec Native Mode. When I did my testing everything worked in Driveclub in Fanalogic mode, but the game isn't a full on sim & the FFB is nowhere as good as the likes of Project CARS & Assetto Corsa.

If I remember right with Cm plus there's was at least some hint's from "real" ffb when I tried half an year-year ago.

Edit. I used xb1 un.hub when I tried DC, so is it just from that? DC would work better with other wheelrim?

So these with CSW v2 (fw204)

I was actually just playing Driveclub yesterday. No issues at all. Unlike VBR I actually found the force feedback pretty good.

Ordered the Drive Hub Thursday last week and received the device Monday, I am in the UK. There was no email confirmation order and hence no tracking number given.

Connected my T500 to the Xbox One and tested Forza 6, it works well but the force feedback is rubbish compared to Project Cars on the same console. Turned off the vibration feature within Forza 6 and tried again only to find the force feedback was almost non existent.

I have compared my T500 with Project Cars on the Xbox One and the T500 with Project Cars on the PS4 (Native) and find the FF on the One has stronger forces and possibly feels slightly better, not quite sure at the moment.

Will try out the Forza 7 Demo which appears to be available for download and see how that goes.

Overall very happy, would be good if I could use the T500 on the drive hub as a wheel controller so that I could navigate the PS4 menu. I read on the support forums that it has not been designed for this purpose but can be plugged into the controller port and be used along side the accessory port. I was able to use my TH8A with F1 2017 on the PS4 via the Drive Hub which I could not do natively,

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...heel-on-xbox?p=1085943&viewfull=1#post1085943

Ordered the Drive Hub Thursday last week and received the device Monday, I am in the UK. There was no email confirmation order and hence no tracking number given.

Connected my T500 to the Xbox One and tested Forza 6, it works well but the force feedback is rubbish compared to Project Cars on the same console. Turned off the vibration feature within Forza 6 and tried again only to find the force feedback was almost non existent.

I have compared my T500 with Project Cars on the Xbox One and the T500 with Project Cars on the PS4 (Native) and find the FF on the One has stronger forces and possibly feels slightly better, not quite sure at the moment.

Will try out the Forza 7 Demo which appears to be available for download and see how that goes.

Overall very happy, would be good if I could use the T500 on the drive hub as a wheel controller so that I could navigate the PS4 menu. I read on the support forums that it has not been designed for this purpose but can be plugged into the controller port and be used along side the accessory port. I was able to use my TH8A with F1 2017 on the PS4 via the Drive Hub which I could not do natively,

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...heel-on-xbox?p=1085943&viewfull=1#post1085943

I've had no problem navigating both the PS4 and XB1 menus with my PWTS. Can't see why the T500 would be different.

the t500 is a PS3 wheel... but has native PS4 support, similar to what the older fanatecs USED to have.. and like those it only works in games and not in the dash...

@fishfash can you do a test.... connect the t500 up as you would any of the other wheels... ds4 in port 1, t500 in port 2 and th8a in port3... It should show up as a t300rs, work in the dash I'm just not sure if the FFB will work or not.

the t500 is a PS3 wheel... but has native PS4 support, similar to what the older fanatecs USED to have.. and like those it only works in games and not in the dash...

@fishfash can you do a test.... connect the t500 up as you would any of the other wheels... ds4 in port 1, t500 in port 2 and th8a in port3... It should show up as a t300rs, work in the dash I'm just not sure if the FFB will work or not.

I have a Fanatec PWTS (also a PS3 wheel) and it does work in the PS4 dash menus with the Drivehub.... Not sure if one of us is misunderstanding the other....

I expect I know the answer to this question, but has anyone tried their Drive Hub with the Forza 7 demo? If so how does it feel?

Sorry I was not very clear. I can navigate the PS4 menu with the T500 and drive hub combination, however there is no FF within the game.

It would be great if FF could be added with this combination in a future update. A T300 is shown within the game menu though.

I expect I know the answer to this question, but has anyone tried their Drive Hub with the Forza 7 demo? If so how does it feel?

On the Xbox, you will have strong spring and some tugging when you hit a rumble strip. Turn 10 created an illusion that the wheel was working well but after a little time, I found that its the same numb Forza with the FFB output turned up to 11.
There is a metric ton of details missing, nothing from the road surface, no self aligning torque, slides are still impossible to catch, and the forces just feel unconvincing. It's strange.

Last edited:
I have just ordered mine from below link:

https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/drivehub/

It was posted as UK shipping, however I ordered to Poland - have I used the correct link? - Poland is under UK shipping in your shop?

How many days will it take for me to get it? will it be shipped directly from UK as pointed somewhere in the thread? I used the 21?euro posting option.
One last question - page from the link was marked as safe by google chrome - so you guys changed something? previously it was not safe.
I had to use my cc because I do not have the pp account.

Regards,
L

I have the jewelry in my hands :bowdown:

DRIVEHUB: LOGITECH G29 WHEEL + THRUSTMASTER TH8A + PS4 - DRIVECLUB - ASSETTO CORSA:

DRIVEHUB: FANATEC PORSCHE GT3 RS V2 WHEEL + LOGITECH G29 PEDALS + THRUSTMASTER TH8A SHIFTER + PS4:

Definitely looking to get a drivehub - looks like a brilliant product. I have a fanatec CSR (with CSR elite pedals) I used to use on my xbox360. Got myself a G920 to go with my xbox ONE and have recently got myself and PS4 PRO and pre-ordered an xbox ONE x.

What do you think would be best:
1. Resurrect the CSR and get rid of the G920;
2. Get rid of the CSR and keep the G920; or
3. Get rid of both and get something else.

Would be great to know what you think.

Thanks.

Back