Driveclub: Endurance race private lobbies

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
bloodsugar6magic
So,private lobbies are here,an ideal time to race with fellow clean racers with whatever event you fancy!
Personally I love 5-12 lap events and if i get enough people interested will be hosting some after work lobbies.Most will be single car events to ensure less frustrating mismatches,tho I may introduce some cross class lobbies if we have some less experienced guys so at least all can have a competitive experience.I'm on UK time and most lobbies will be run sometime between 19.00-24.00.Feel free to message and add me if this sounds like your kind of thing :)

So,private lobbies are here,an ideal time to race with fellow clean racers with whatever event you fancy!
Personally I love 5-12 lap events and if i get enough people interested will be hosting some after work lobbies.Most will be single car events to ensure less frustrating mismatches,tho I may introduce some cross class lobbies if we have some less experienced guys so at least all can have a competitive experience.I'm on UK time and most lobbies will be run sometime between 19.00-24.00.Feel free to message and add me if this sounds like your kind of thing :)
Bro most time i have now is in the weekend mid weeks less time. My wife is heavy pregnant. I will join u in the weekend

Have a nice evening.

Back