Driveclub liveries

• Thread starter torque99
  • 9 comments
England
England
I always enjoyed Driveclub, so I had a go at replicating some classic liveries from the game over the Holiday:bowdown::D There are quite a few designs I came across searching them, so if I get time I will add more special editions etc or if anyone has some feel free to add them in honour of DC 👍

Last edited:
The pre-order liveries - I've not actually tried to replicate one yet but I have a few Driveclub themed liveries to add :D Might take a day or two though.

I'm working on the carbon wrap pre-order ones but need some more decals for the finishing touches ;) This livery editor is one of the best I have used 👍

Made the SLS one but wasn't happy with the carbon decal I have so reverted to matt grey. I'll have to give it a go with the correct car model too (realised too late that I had the wrong one :lol:)
20171228131725.jpg
20171228131737.jpg
20171228131659.jpg
20171228131716.jpg
20171228131750.jpg

This is awesome <3

Cheers @sems4arsenal :cheers:

Update:
@MeanElf I am struggling to get a nice clean carbon look all over the MercSLS too, have you found a dark carbon paint? Or is it the case of wrapping it slowly which I can't seem to do without stretching the pattern. I might have to call it a day and just have all of the above in honor of DriveClub. ^^^👍

Cheers @sems4arsenal :cheers:

Update:
@MeanElf I am struggling to get a nice clean carbon look all over the MercSLS too, have you found a dark carbon paint? Or is it the case of wrapping it slowly which I can't seem to do without stretching the pattern. I might have to call it a day and just have all of the above in honor of DriveClub. ^^^👍
I did manage a carbon wrap but it's a lot of hard work getting the tiles to match up. On the decals/trending you'll see a few with jigsaw style edging in different colours. As for placement going around from the flank to the front, back or bonnet, I think it's more to do with adjusting the projection settings (still not fully sure how that works.)

There are in any case several carbon tiles available in the most popular or trending sections.

Back