Driveclub Monthly Madness Meet-Up! Next Event: August - Vote on date!

• Thread starter Brend
  • 19 comments

Brend

Premium
Scotland
Scotland
GTSophy-Lapos
ClassicBrend
Hey, let's play some Driveclub.

Driveclub is a fun racing game. Its less serious than most and gives players a chance to have some all-out arcade racing fun. It is the perfect candidate on PS4 for a monthly racing meet that won't be too ultra serious and just a good laugh. No outright rules or car classifications. Just a rotating event list where we can play for a few hours. I'll also be opening a PSN party for us all to have a natter whilst we play.

I've put in some dates below on Doodle, whichever has the most votes will be our first meet-up time date. I've penciled in Fridays just now. If you can't make that day, let me know below and I'll see how demand looks - we'll try and get a day that fits most.

Vote on the August Date below! (Times are BST)
http://doodle.com/poll/3zzf2w6f3z72827v

Great idea Brend,not sure I'll ever be able to master the 'Drive AND talk' thing though!
How about picking a couple of cars to practice in hardcore handing between now and then.it might make a nice change to have a couple of hardcore races.The Renault RS01 is a nice easy one if I remember correctly.

Great idea Brend,not sure I'll ever be able to master the 'Drive AND talk' thing though!
How about picking a couple of cars to practice in hardcore handing between now and then.it might make a nice change to have a couple of hardcore races.The Renault RS01 is a nice easy one if I remember correctly.

Masochist :D

So far, August 11th at 20:00 is the unanimous choice but we only have 4 participants. Nobody else up for it!? :D

I might be able to make an appearance not sure what i'm doing on that date. i think the new Premier League season on SkySports starts on that night.:D

Last edited:
We're up to 5 racers now. :D Roll up!

11th Aug at 8PM still winning the vote.

Damn, I can't believe this but I've also forgot about this and had something come up. :( Sorry all...

Oh man, I forgot :( .

Subbing to this thread now as to not let that happen again. I'm also free most days at night (no job atm) so feel free to @ me.

Back