Driveclub

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,318 comments
  • 750,745 views
Where did you download the file from ? I’ve installed shadps4 on my pc but as to getting games on there I’m stumped even after watching far too many YT vids, I’m not exactly clued up with pc’s to be honest
You need to extract the PKG file of the game from the jailbreaked PS4
 
Project Cars 3 has a lot of Drive Club feel to it. If you dont have it maybe give it a try. Some from Evolution Studios worked on this game. I bought it because it reminded me of Drive Club
As I'm also interested in a DriveClub "successor" I got curious about PC3 for that purpose. Didn't like PC2, though - game concept and presentation was good, but didn't find any controller settings that made driving a fun for me. Also the visuals during races were more than mediocre, compared to DC or GT7 (or any NFS title). So do you think PC3 might be a deal for me under these circumstances?
 
As I'm also interested in a DriveClub "successor" I got curious about PC3 for that purpose. Didn't like PC2, though - game concept and presentation was good, but didn't find any controller settings that made driving a fun for me. Also the visuals during races were more than mediocre, compared to DC or GT7 (or any NFS title). So do you think PC3 might be a deal for me under these circumstances?
I would pass on it. Stick with GT7
 
As I'm also interested in a DriveClub "successor" I got curious about PC3 for that purpose. Didn't like PC2, though - game concept and presentation was good, but didn't find any controller settings that made driving a fun for me. Also the visuals during races were more than mediocre, compared to DC or GT7 (or any NFS title). So do you think PC3 might be a deal for me under these circumstances?
If by some chance you can get it for under 20.00 then maybe grab it. I'm not even sure if the online is still working.
 
If by some chance you can get it for under 20.00 then maybe grab it. I'm not even sure if the online is still working.
I'll check, thank you. It's such a shame that DC is dead. Sony could at least have kept the DLCs for download.
 
I'll check, thank you. It's such a shame that DC is dead. Sony could at least have kept the DLCs for download.
The online is still working till February 2026.
Multiplayer is dead (unsurprisingly) but there are daily/weekly/monthly rivals still running till then. It has a massive track list, and I have not seen a duplicate daily time trial in the 3 months I've been playing.

PC3 has been delisted digitally though, it is only available on disc now.
 
DriveClub without tree foliage and raindrops on the screen:
New Folder 2026.01.14 - 20.10.22.14 - frame at 0m25s.webp
New Folder 2026.01.14 - 20.10.22.14 - frame at 2m15s.webp
New Folder 2026.01.14 - 20.10.22.14 - frame at 1m13s.webp
 
It's a shame the game doesn't have realistic enough physics as an option compared to the hardcore handling mode.
After all these years, it still competes with many "new" unfinished games that have recently been released....
And wins!!!!!
 
Today after playing some GT7, I randomly decided to fire up Driveclub as it’s been quite a few years since I last played it.

And to my surprise, I saw that I never finished the tours, so today I played it basically nonstop and it’s been amazing.

What an incredible game, everything is pretty much perfect about it and it holds up ridiculously well after all these years.

It’s gonna keep me nicely busy for the next few days until I fully complete it, and I’m so damn happy to be back into it.
 
Enjoy yourself, Justuxful
:ok:

You're lucky to be able to pick the campaign back up; I wish I could reinstall everything and get a PS5 update—since there's no sequel... it's one of my biggest regrets as a gamer :mad:
Anyway, just for the sake of it, I'm posting a couple of old photos again.. :bowdown:

1586023609-driveclub-tm-20200404103808-resultat.jpg


1586023629-driveclub-tm-20200404114653-resultat.jpg


1515491159-driveclub-tm-20180109103052.png


1582901609-driveclub-tm-20200228110620.jpg


1582643739-driveclub-tm-20200225153325.jpg


1487845920-driveclub-tm-20170223100847.png


1486574747-driveclub-tm-20170208144852.png


1482850463-driveclub-tm-20161227154735.jpg


1478178592-driveclub-tm-20161103124132.png


1476795843-driveclub-tm-20161018145151.png


1466608187-driveclub-tm-20160622172111.png


1467363792-driveclub-tm-20160531205631.png


1467363641-driveclub-tm-20160412205045.png


1467362584-driveclub-tm-20160411151932.png


1467362517-driveclub-tm-20160311122236.png
 
Back