Driveclub's going dark, please helpPS4 

Scotland
Scotland
Tweetman_277
Hi all, with Driveclubs servers being taken down in just a few ahort days, I'm finally puling my finger out and trying to save some of the Time Trial data for everyone to keep forever. It's going to be a large task to save all this data, so if anyone can think of a better way than recording scrolling through all the lists, or just lending a few hours to the cause, I'd be very grateful

So I got through all of Canada, Chile, and India. I stole a few records along the way and learned that no one really loves the Jag XJ220. A Shame

Sorry I didn't update this, I ended up taking videos scrolling through all 42,000 different top ten time trial leaderboards. I did not go through the tour events, drift events or sprint events, or Bikes (sorry about that one) but it took a whole week, by myself, and the leaderboards crashed so many times.

If anyone would be willing to help me extract all the information we could make a nice database somewhere that people could just access if they wanted to have a go at the time trials.

Back