Drivehub and Thrustmaster TX problems

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey
So I am using the thrustmaster TX with the drivehub on 2.08 12 beta firmware and have tried the normal 2.08 firmware but from looking at forums using beta is the best thing for GT7 (also using HORI controller). I am having a problem with both firmwares where everything works great in the first mode I join, e.g time trial, sport, missions etc. But as soon as I switch modes from time trial to sport for example, I completely lose force feedback and have to unplug my wheel and plug it back in. If anyone knows a firmware that fixes this or something else I could do that could fix this that would be great.

Last edited:
I had this exact issue OP. Even pausing the game would sometimes cause the FFB to drop out, same with pit stops. I never found a fix unfortunately.
Hey
So I am using the thrustmaster TX with the drivehub on 2.08 12 beta firmware and have tried the normal 2.08 firmware but from looking at forums using beta is the best thing for GT7 (also using HORI controller). I am having a problem with both firmwares where everything works great in the first mode I join, e.g time trial, sport, missions etc. But as soon as I switch modes from time trial to sport for example, I completely lose force feedback and have to unplug my wheel and plug it back in. If anyone knows a firmware that fixes this or something else I could do that could fix this that would be great.

Last edited:
I had this exact issue OP. Even pausing the game would sometimes cause the FFB to drop out, same with pit stops. I never found a fix unfortunately.
I haven't tried pit stops yet but I imagine any cut scene or lobby switch would make it lose ffb. I'm gonna try every firmware to see if anything works... if not just gonna have to wait until it gets fixed with a new update

Back