Drivehub displays a “0”

United States
United States
My Drivehub was working fine last night but when I woke up this morning to play it is displaying a zero and doesn’t seem to be working. What do I need to do to get it working again? Thanks.

My Drivehub was working fine last night but when I woke up this morning to play it is displaying a zero and doesn’t seem to be working. What do I need to do to get it working again? Thanks.

Sounds like it might have gone into Play Mode. Try holding down the left button as you plug the unit in as it power it on. It should switch to the figure of 8 pattern after that & be in Race Mode.

id try and unplug and try again, failing that you could hold down the left button on the interface and insert the port back in to your console! hope this helps!

Mine works perfectly and it always shows a zero while my PS5 is on. If I plug the drivehub in while the ps5 is in rest mode, it will do the figure 8 thing, but as soon as I turn on the console it displays a 0.

Mine works perfectly and it always shows a zero while my PS5 is on. If I plug the drivehub in while the ps5 is in rest mode, it will do the figure 8 thing, but as soon as I turn on the console it displays a 0.
Mine disconnects when my DD goes idle

Back