Drivehub wont work anymore since last Microsoft Xbox Series X Update

Austria
Austria
Hi Guys,
can anyone confirm that the drivehub also not working anymore since the latest xbox series x Update which Blocks not certified Hardware?

is there already any solution for it ? or already any New Firmware for the drivehub ? did anyone have contact to the developer and has any news ?

Thx for reply

Last edited:
So far I don't have any issue
which Firmware is installed on your drivehub ? i have installed latest Version 2.11

and it even wont work with any game on my xbox.
did you also have already the latest Microsoft Update on your xbox ?

its crazy because before it Works fine and also when i plug it in the wheel makes its initialisation by rotating Completely to left and to the right

Last edited:
which Firmware is installed on your drivehub ? i have installed latest Version 2.11

and it even wont work with any game on my xbox.
did you also have already the neuesten Microsoft Update on your xbox ?

its crazy because before it Works fine and also when i plug it in the wheel makes its initialisation by rotating Completely to left and to the right
I've try today with the latest system update on my Xbox série x and with Forza motorsport 2023, I know I run the latest firmware on the drivehub as well
Which wheel do you have ? Are you sure you have set the right mode ?

I've try today with the latest system update on my Xbox série x and with Forza motorsport 2023, I know I run the latest firmware on the drivehub as well
i have the g923. i am Sure about the Mode because before it worked. Also with forza motorsport it worked, except ffb but the rest works fine. i will check my xbox to give you the Firmware version which is installed on mine exactly.

Last edited:
i just checked my Firmware and it is 10.0.25398.2538

i also did some reconnects Restarts Pressed some Buttons and somehow at the end the wheel worked again ..and happy Thing also with ffb.

but its such strange now i Cant start the xbox by Pressing Controller Button. i have to start the Box directory on the Button of the Box.. lol.. and i have to use also the 2nd Controller to go throught the consoles Menü

the Controller which is connected to the wheel is now all the time off before it went on when i startet the connection.

but okay the Main Thing is that it works again little strange how to bring it to work

Ok good for you, I think the issue you have is related to your connection method, please check drivehub website to check the connection wizard

In my case I never start the console with the controller when I use drivehub, I never use any other contrôler before I connect drivehub, it's maybe your problem here

Ok good for you, I think the issue you have is related to your connection method, please check drivehub website to check the connection wizard

In my case I never start the console with the controller when I use drivehub, I never use any other contrôler before I connect drivehub, it's maybe your problem here
Hi Kartman21,

i think i Tried everything corectly. meanwhile i got Feedback from Support Team and they fixed my Problem with newest Firmware Version 2.1.2 beta1

anyway many thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
Back