Driver Mode / Skill Level

United States
West Virginia
HBR-Roadhog
HBR Roadhog
When I first loaded up the game it prompted me with 3 choices something like Novice/Amateur/Pro

I picked the one in the middle thinking I would set the settings to my desired settings after getting into the game. My brother on the other hand picked Pro.

I notice now that we have been driving it is showing him as driver setting pro even though he is using TCS ASM ABS DL and such where as it shows me as amateur even with all assists off.

So the question. Is this a bug? Is there some way I can change that setting to pro now that I am in the game or would I have to start over?

Seems odd that it would show up like this in such cases but that is what it appears to be doing.

Yeah I've noticed this,

I was wondering if the handling model was different between the modes.

The aids are tough as if you select real then sometimes there are included for the car so it can't just be the aids?

Yeah the aids are set different when you start the game and the AI strength is different. 50% vs 80% but like I said we have both changed the settings after starting. He has turned on a bunch of stuff and weakened the AI where I have turned off a bunch of stuff yet the driving model doesn't seem to change.

I also am wondering if there is something else that is different and still wondering can it be changed?

Edit; I figured out how to wipe the saved data and start over. This time selecting Pro to get started.

Last edited:
Yeah the aids are set different when you start the game and the AI strength is different. 50% vs 80% but like I said we have both changed the settings after starting. He has turned on a bunch of stuff and weakened the AI where I have turned off a bunch of stuff yet the driving model doesn't seem to change.

I also am wondering if there is something else that is different and still wondering can it be changed?

Edit; I figured out how to wipe the saved data and start over. This time selecting Pro to get started.

There is no difference in the driving model. It just changes what driving assists are activated by default.

Back