Driver name

  • Thread starter Thread starter JacoJa
  • 5 comments
  • 3,344 views

JacoJa

Premium
Messages
2,327
Australia
Australia
Hi all.

I think it would be best if I asked this question before starting my own GT5 save game, in case I am unable to change it.

I noticed that in various gameplay videos, all of the A.I have their names displayed (Eg; D.Santos, N.Pellegrini, etc). I was wondering, at the start of career mode, do we need to input our full name into the game?
The reason being, I’d like to see my real name displayed amongst the AI driver names in the race results, in the same consistent layout.

Edit: I guess the main question is, how can I make my name to look consistent with the AI names?

I hope this makes sense. It's 1:30am, and my brain is very fuzzy!
 
Last edited:
Umm create a profile on your ps3 wiht your real name and use that profile to play gt5 and it should be ok.
 
So what you’re saying is, it only displays your PSN username? You can’t actually create your own name in-game which will overwrite the PSN?
 
So what you’re saying is, it only displays your PSN username? You can’t actually create your own name in-game which will overwrite the PSN?

Right.
If you can, I absolutly don't know how ;)
 
Right.
If you can, I absolutly don't know how ;)

That's a bit of a shame. Oh well, I'll look further into it in a couple of days.

Thanks for your help. 👍
 
Back