Driver Number Bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter freaky40
  • 8 comments
  • 815 views
Messages
92
New Zealand
Auckland
Messages
freaky40
I bought the Shelby Daytona cobra and I can't put my fav number in (just a little whinge:rolleyes:).On a brighter note it drives to perfection, no under steer or over steer, love it :D
 
I bought the Shelby Daytona cobra and I can't put my fav number in (just a little whinge:rolleyes:).On a brighter note it drives to perfection, no under steer or over steer, love it :D
The Daytona Cobra is an iconic car, you're not supposed to be able to put your number on it. :cheers:
 
I bought the Shelby Daytona cobra and I can't put my fav number in (just a little whinge:rolleyes:).On a brighter note it drives to perfection, no under steer or over steer, love it :D
It's a pice of history, like the ferarri 330 P4 and Mark IV race car. That was it's real numher.
 
Yes, but why did they make it blank which gives the impression you can put a number on it, just seems funny
 
Yes, but why did they make it blank which gives the impression you can put a number on it, just seems funny
Because they forgot what number to put on? :lol:.
 
Yes, but why did they make it blank which gives the impression you can put a number on it, just seems funny
If I take this too seriously, let me know. My recollection is this is the "factory" paint job; when teams received the car, they put their number on it. But the paint job is historically correct, not like the PD base models you get to adorn with your number of choice, hence the difference. It's been used before in Gt3 or 4, I forget. Clear as mud? :cheers:
 
Speaking of driver number bugs, it seems they forgot to put the number on the Red Bull X2010. You can't put it on the tail like in GT5, but the AI cars all have numbers.
 
If I take this too seriously, let me know. My recollection is this is the "factory" paint job; when teams received the car, they put their number on it. But the paint job is historically correct, not like the PD base models you get to adorn with your number of choice, hence the difference. It's been used before in Gt3 or 4, I forget. Clear as mud? :cheers:
Ahhh yes you are right, cool that's one bug out of my head lol :cheers:
 
Speaking of driver number bugs, it seems they forgot to put the number on the Red Bull X2010. You can't put it on the tail like in GT5, but the AI cars all have numbers.
Doh
 
Back