- 612
- Shmorgusborg
ok so I'm finally up to lvl 10 on B-Spec and I am able to get a new driver. Up to 3 now.
Should I get 3 or should I just run with 2? I'm not sure how many I'll need when it comes to endurance races even though that's a LONG time away from where I am now.
Thing is I don't want to have only 2 and then need a 3rd when it comes to endurance racing and then have to go back through everything and build up a 3rd driver.
Should I get 3 or should I just run with 2? I'm not sure how many I'll need when it comes to endurance races even though that's a LONG time away from where I am now.
Thing is I don't want to have only 2 and then need a 3rd when it comes to endurance racing and then have to go back through everything and build up a 3rd driver.