Driver rating decreased after a win???

• Thread starter tyler54
  • 4 comments
Italy
Italy
Ok this is a total nonsense. I was trying to improve my driver level wich is always been B and then i have learned that the level cant go up if the sportmanship level is not upgrading too. Ok i'm ok with that. My sport level was B too. Now this happens, the bar under the level was completely full and after a CLEAN RACE VICTORY i see this. The bar is basically empty.I literally have no words. Made another race and won this too but the level increased by a 1%. I'm pissed as ****. Any advice?

Attachments

• 20230205_162922.jpg
    20230205_162922.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 10
Now hold your horses son. A screenshot of your newly-changed rank hardly explains anything.

What did the grid look like? Was it full of B or lower?

Ok this is a total nonsense. I was trying to improve my driver level wich is always been B and then i have learned that the level cant go up if the sportmanship level is not upgrading too. Ok i'm ok with that. My sport level was B too. Now this happens, the bar under the level was completely full and after a CLEAN RACE VICTORY i see this. The bar is basically empty.I literally have no words. Made another race and won this too but the level increased by a 1%. I'm pissed as ****. Any advice?
Yeah, improve your SR to A or better.

Chances are this is a graphical glitch where it's displaying your progress through DR A but because you can't be at DR A due to your SR being at B your DR letter hasn't change.

It's not total nonsense. Your driving style has dictated your level.

It comes down to how you want to improve. You can try less, improve your safety rating and bring home consistent finishes. Or you can fight for every position but it will cost you SR with what your rating suggests. Up to you and everyone's mileage varies on that. But you won't be in the top lobbies if you focus on DR.

SR is really really easy to increase, it doesn't factor your finishing position. So you can think about it this way maybe, "I'll just do a few races, keep pace but be safe and no drama. Bring home whatever position it is and boom you are S again"

The benefits of B/S lobbies is that "generally" the racing is fairer but it's still very accident prone or filled with b/b peeps.

Just something to think about, for all of us. Having a B rating DR says you're good and placing high in relative lobbies. The B SR says how did you get those positions. It's a learning curve on what being quick and classy is all about.

Back