Driver Ratings: Unable to connect to server :-(

Australia
Australia
I have the PS4 and PS5 versions of ACC on my PS5. If I boot up the PS5 version, I get a message as follows:

"Connection Failed: Couldn't connect to server"

I can't get Driver Ratings or Statistics, whereas if I boot up the old PS4 version, I have access to all that data (albeit a different set of stats ...).

I know my connection is good to go, as I can play GT7 or other games, browse YT using my PS5. I'm super frustrated. Yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled ACC PS5, done a hard reset on my console. I do NOT want to rebuild the database of my PS5, as I would likely lose all data, cars, etc from other games.

Help!

I have the PS4 and PS5 versions of ACC on my PS5. If I boot up the PS5 version, I get a message as follows:

"Connection Failed: Couldn't connect to server"

I can't get Driver Ratings or Statistics, whereas if I boot up the old PS4 version, I have access to all that data (albeit a different set of stats ...).

I know my connection is good to go, as I can play GT7 or other games, browse YT using my PS5. I'm super frustrated. Yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled ACC PS5, done a hard reset on my console. I do NOT want to rebuild the database of my PS5, as I would likely lose all data, cars, etc from other games.

Help!
Thankfully I’m not the only one with the problem

Basically I’ve had this problem ever since the PS5 version dropped, didn’t find help even on kunos’ forum so I basically gave up

I hope you find a solution, and tell me what you did 😝

Thankfully I’m not the only one with the problem

Basically I’ve had this problem ever since the PS5 version dropped, didn’t find help even on kunos’ forum so I basically gave up

I hope you find a solution, and tell me what you did 😝
ThankYOU for letting me know that there are other people with this issue. It's probably just a setting that both of us have overlooked, but the update should work OOB.

I'm ultra disappointed in Kunos. Nowhere on their site have I seen a form or contact number to let them know about OUR issue. I've given up on it too. A real shame. I'll go back to playing GT7 - for all its faults and teething issues, its become quite stable and enjoyable (for me, at least).

ThankYOU for letting me know that there are other people with this issue. It's probably just a setting that both of us have overlooked, but the update should work OOB.

I'm ultra disappointed in Kunos. Nowhere on their site have I seen a form or contact number to let them know about OUR issue. I've given up on it too. A real shame. I'll go back to playing GT7 - for all its faults and teething issues, its become quite stable and enjoyable (for me, at least).
Kunos don't devlop, don't port and don't support the ACC console version (which is already nearly a year behind PC version in updates) .

PS4/Xbox one version was developed, ported and supported by D3T ldt studios.

PS5 / Xbox series are developed up to the existing code of D3T ldt and ported and supported by untold games.

Both studios are small and aren't experts in simulation racing games.

You can send them bug and issues report trough a report form, but they don't gonna contact or reply you back, no eta either on updates or if the will fix (or be able to) the reported bug/ issue.

Here's the link to the report form;

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/acc-console/

Good luck, and if you want the real ACC experience, and get support of kunos, you will have to move to PC

Back