Driver Wanted for the #18 Dale Coyne Racing in Elite IndyCarPS4 

United Kingdom
Southampton
RacingAtHome
Hello everybody,

I'd like to inform you of an opportunity to drive the #18 Dale Coyne Racing IndyCar as driven by Conor Daly in the real-life IndyCar season. You can drive it on Project CARS 2 for the DCR/SPM team for the remaining 7 races starting Friday at Mugello including the season closing Indy 500 and you can see the details of the season in the thread link here.

We are open to a driver who can race regularly on Fridays at the times listed below. Earlier is preferred with an official practice session before and I usually run a DCR/SPM practice session. We're looking to build a team that will contend for championships for the next IndyCar season.

As much as we'd love to have a guy who's going to drive the team to wins almost every week, we'd much prefer you were clean and can finish races as this series will give you opportunities to win if you keep your nose clean. If you need help, we are happy to provide it for you because one person doesn't make a team great.

If you're interested, have a look at the series in the link here and if you like it, message either myself (RacingAtHome on PSN) or @Chad151515. (chadbaseball15 on PSN)

US PST: 4:20pm Friday
US EST: 7:20pm Friday
GMT: 0:20am Saturday

Figure out your time using this map.

160526ICSConor-Daly-Dale-Coyne_DSC_6188.jpg

Back