Driver weight. Is it even considered in game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter guillermo968
  • 2 comments
  • 446 views
Messages
100
Mexico
Queretaro, Mexico
Messages
wilhelm198824
I was setting up the gear ratios for the 125 shifter kart race. And the weight of it caught my eye, 80kg.
Then made me curious. If an average guy weights somewhere around 60 or 75 then the kar is either left out at 20 or 5 kg... I am not a karting expert by any means, but a 5kg kart sounds awesome!

So just to make it a bit more challenging for the kart races is anyonw willing to add weight or is it already accounted for?
 
It would be considered, because if they simulated the kart without the driver weight then it would accelerate like a bat out of hell.

I've seen a 10hp kart with no driver have the throttle stick, that thing was fast, until it hit a fence.
 
Back