Driver's Rating Not Improving!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Betty blue
  • 4 comments
  • 7,083 views
Messages
420
Saudi Arabia
Hofuf
Messages
Fishylocked
Hello mates :)

I am slightly confused about the DR system, as mine stuck in B rating and very slowly improving. Even though I have 25 wins and 26 Poles out of 46 races finished. That's more than 50% winning percentage!

I thought it should promoted quickly with that rate :confused:

Any ideas?

efjo86
 
Driver Rating is suppose to get to a stable position in the long run. Not everyone will get to S or A or even B, since DR is attributed according to your performance related to everyone else.

A few % will get to DR S, a few more to DR A and so on. The best way to improve DR is to be faster against faster drivers I think. oh, and keep improving because if you're stuck not playing, you'll probably see your DR decrease, as everyone else's improves.
 
Well, I have beaten top 10 drivers several times in races. I guess that's as quick as it gets lol. But yeah, I have also noticed that it's decreasing if you didn't play too often.
n9mSkm
https://ibb.co/n9mSkm
 
You're already almost DR A. There's nothing wrong. It took me over 40 races to get to A and I came with DR B from the demo. I'm around 30% DR A now.

I just had a race at Nurb Gr.3 where I finished 2nd after derek737 and my DR A went up a tiny bit. Wins help but they don't necessarily give you more DR points than a second or 3rd place. I guess it depends on who you're driving against.

I'm sure you'll be DR A soon.
 
Also, I'm pretty sure your DR can't go higher than your SR. Correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Back