Driving Aids Menu (whils

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdriaanRems
  • 14 comments
  • 1,240 views
Messages
29
Messages
AdrianRems
I can't seem to find this question elsewhere on the forums.

Since recently, I cannot manage to adapt the driver aids' settings while driving. They're all locked. Even if I'm allowed to use TC, ASM or whatever, I cannot change them.
 
it IS asked many times before.
if you don't have a DFGT you'll need to map the buttons yourself
 
yeah i noticed this, suddenly in the last week or more i cant access the tuning driver aids menu mid race. It will appear on screen but greyed out and locked, only 4wd settings are still adjustable for some reason.
 
it IS asked many times before.
if you don't have a DFGT you'll need to map the buttons yourself

-_-.. I have the buttons configurated as they should, I can access the 'menu' but not adjust any settings.
 
have you also set the buttons to scroll down through the diferent aids and to increase and decrease?

What kind of wheel are you using?
It works fine on my G25
 
They're both right, I think it was after the 1.05 update.

The traction control change was really usefull.

You can change the brake balance if you have a break balance controller, I expect.... well I hope it's just a bug, and not PD limiting the control to the new $599 wheel!
 
I don't have any steering wheel, I just use my Dualshock 3. And yes, I have all the right button configurations to be able to change things (scroll and + / - ). It used to work, as said in the opening post.
 
You are spot on mate! I have a DS3 and I have the same problem ... I brought this up weeks ago but everyone just ignored it ...
 
My understanding is it's a known problem, but it doesn't affect everyone. The problem is more likely to exhibit itself after racing online. People have tested starting a new save game and it works fine when doing so.
 
I always have the problem regardless lol :P I don't need it like but its nice to have there at the end of a long endurance race when you just want that extra lap on dead tyres to get to the finish lol :P
 
Yeah, or when you discover it's no fun driving with(out) the chosen driving aids..
 
I am prepared to kneel in front of the person who solves this without 'having to start another savegame'.
 
I have the driving force gt and I also have the same problem hope its fixed soon wish I hadn't played online now :-(
 
Last edited:
It was really annoying today when I found out my MX-5 wasn't that good at rallying without any driving aids >.>
 
Back