driving force gt clamp width

  • Thread starter Thread starter yumiyoshi
  • 13 comments
  • 11,415 views
Messages
14
I've browsed through the web but can't find this info...

Im thinking to buy dfgt but Im afraid that my table would be too thick for the clamp...

My table is 6cm thick
 
You mean how far can it go down?, or the actual thickness of the plastic?
 
I don't have the measurement but it will fit
 
Last edited:
i mean what's the maximum thickness of a table on which DFGT can clamp on

as i know DFGT mounts on surfaces with a clamp that can be adjusted


cool thaniks MNLumberjack then i can mount it on my drawer (with surface of 6cm thick) right in front of the TV
 
it goes up to 2 inches. More than one inch you have to remove the one inch block which snaps on and off from the clamp. 6 cm = 2.4 inches which is too thick.
 
I dont know if there exactly the same but the g27 is just under 4 cm.
 
Didnt know that block came off. 👍
 
Year its only two inches and my us to metric conversion wad off sorry :(
 
sad then i need to rearrange all the furnitures in my room to place my dinning table right in front of the TV...
 
My dfgt did come with extension clamps that make it be able to clamp to lower width-ed tables.
 
My dfgt did come with extension clamps that make it be able to clamp to lower width-ed tables.

hey that sounds nice

may i know the maximum width of the extended clamp?

or the width of your table
 
I've just measured my DFGT, it is about 2 inches fully extended. So, 5 cm. I'm afraid it won't fit, looks like you're going to have to do some re-arranging :lol:
 
Back