Driving Force GT help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krog
  • 5 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
572
Messages
Bkmar495
I guess I have the same question as everyone :) How do I change the sensitivity for steering? It takes a lot of effort to steer, and when I come out of a turn the wheel steers back and forth and throws me off the track. I have force feedback set to 1, and driving style to Amateur. This is for GT5 by the way. What do I do?
 
No attitude at all -- It just seemed funny that even when you acknowledge that this question has been asked many times before you still felt the need to open a new thread, is all.

I have seen this question answered many times before, including on a topic created 6 days ago on September 20th.
 
Ok, misinterpretation. My bad, sorry.
 
For the record, driving style options has no effect on the DFGT wheel.
 
Back