Driving Force GT problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter StigBot
  • 3 comments
  • 482 views
Messages
21
Messages
StigBot
I was playing GT5 and doing the Corvette seasonal event, when about halfway thru the event, the force feedback on the wheel quit working. I finished the race and reset the PS3, thinking the wheel would recalibrate. That didn't work, so I unplugged the wheel from the PS3 and the power outlet, and still the wheel didn't calibrate again. The buttons and everything work, but the force feedback doesn't work.

I tried googling the problem and checking logitech's website, but I never found an answer.

Will I have to send in for a replacement under warranty, or is this an easy to fix problem?

******DISREGARD THIS POST********
I found the problem, and now i feel stupid, so disregard this post.
 
Last edited:
Did you check the power plug? :lol:

I looked at the plug to make sure it was in, but never physically checked, then I decided to for the heck of it, and it was out by about 1/8 of an inch. :dunce:
 
Lol epic FAIL. At least your wheel is ok though :)
 
Back