Driving Force Pro Compatibility?

Messages
206
Despite all the negatives I'm still thinking about picking up a PS3 and GT5 with my next paycheck. I have a perfectly good condition Driving Force Pro from my GT4 days and I was wondering if it's fully compatible with GT5? I don't want to have to buy yet another wheel.

Thanks for your time!
 
Yes. Go buy a PS3 and GT5. Now. Go. Shoo!

:lol:
 
My trusty old DFP is still working like a charm, so go, hurry off to the next shop and get driving:)👍
 
This includes force feedback correct? I just want to be sure.

GT5 FFB works wonderfully with my original blue-handled Driving Force wheel, my Driving Force Pro, and now my new Driving Force Wireless.

Peace \/
chisel316
 
Sweet thanks! Nice to know I can save some money there. I have one of the old blue Driving Force wheels as well from way back in ~01, still in perfect condition(I <3 Logitech's quality). That can be for friends when they come over lol.

Once again thanks everyone!
 
Yes I have the DFP back from 2004. It is 100% supported. Its picture is in the setup menu. Unlike the G25/G27.
 
Back