Driving Force Pro SALE on Amazon

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrAcKaJaP206
  • 23 comments
  • 1,500 views
Messages
107
I'm not here trying to advertise for them cause i have no affiliation with them. Just thought i'd let members know that Amazon.com is having a sale on the wheel.



$101.64+Free Shipping.

If advertising like this is not allowed i'm sorry and please delete this thread.
 
And the price of GT4 dropped as well...
 
I know it is possibly a stupid question but the wheels arent made specifically for ntsc or pal are they, coz this wheel in australian is $148 or around, where as in australia it is $299.95, so i would be better off getting from amazon.
 
As far as i know a wheel is a wheel, any region should work in any region. May want a second opinion though.
 
Well thats what i need to find out, i mean saving $150 is huge.
 
you are not going to save $150 because you have to concider the exchange rate.
 
The power supply is different, on the logitech website it states which kind of power supply you wish to purchase when ordering.
 
I don't trust Amazon.com ; I had my creditcard number stolen after a purchase on their website.
 
oh well it cost me 120 free shipping.

Dont wory about importing hardware, al you are going to need is a step-down converter for 220-VAC to 110 VAC 60Hz.
 
I do trust Amazon. They're not the reason your credit card number got stolen, you are the reason.

I've been shopping on Amazon for about a year and I never had a problem with them. I've bought everything from polo shirts to after shave cream, even a pack of Trojan's. Fast, easy, and secure.
 
ZEE
The power supply is different, on the logitech website it states which kind of power supply you wish to purchase when ordering.

So if you order through Amazon can you still select which voltage you want? I looked at getting one from ebay and found I had to get a step down transformer and if I brought that it would only be $30 dearer to get it in NZ. So im still DFP-less

By the way, I have a VGA box at the moment, does anybody think I should get a good quality 29inch TV for GT4 instead of the wheel?
 
Hey, this is kind of a dumb question but if I live in Canada I can order form amazon.com and get it deliverd to my house in Canada? Becuase this is an awesome deal for me, only $133.00 plus GST and probably that tax when it comes across the border right? Should be alot cheaper then normal here which is like around $250.00
 
Soarer
you are not going to save $150 because you have to concider the exchange rate.

Dont underestimate my intelligence, the price is $101.64 USD, i used a currency converter into AUD and it came to $141.747 AUD, amazon says free shipping for this item so i will be saving more than $150.00.
 
Viper Zero
I do trust Amazon. They're not the reason your credit card number got stolen, you are the reason.

I've been shopping on Amazon for about a year and I never had a problem with them. I've bought everything from polo shirts to after shave cream, even a pack of Trojan's. Fast, easy, and secure.

Have you heard of Wal Mart? :)
 
BROCKY
Dont underestimate my intelligence, the price is $101.64 USD, i used a currency converter into AUD and it came to $141.747 AUD, amazon says free shipping for this item so i will be saving more than $150.00.

" Ship your items to a single U.S. address" quote from Amazon.com. Free shipping i nthe U.S. only. Sorry
 
bmw5150
Have you heard of Wal Mart? :)
They were on sale! Wal Mart can't beat 25% off.

Canadian users can go to Amazon.ca
 
CrAcKaJaP206
" Ship your items to a single U.S. address" quote from Amazon.com. Free shipping i nthe U.S. only. Sorry

Agghhhh tooshay, still add the shipping cost still wont be anywhere near $299
 
Us Australians are in quite a fix. Our strong dollar has not translated to any savings on games and electronics, even though once apon a time we were at 50US cents to the dollar and now we are consistently in the mid 70's.

I assume you could import from the UK and not need to use any transformers.
 
pimp racer
WOW another worthless thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're worthless to society but you don't hear me *****in'.

stfuricer.gif
 
Back