Driving Mission Final race

Netherlands
Netherlands
Hello,

I have looked and might have overlooked a thread about it.
But I have to finish just one more race to complete the Driving Missions.
It's the last one. The Green Hell..

I can't get catchu up with the pack. I used the Porsche 911 RSR (with a tune from here) and managed to get up to 9-10th place. But that car is quite twitchy in my opinion and i spin somewhere half way. then they catchup and i'm back in 13-14th place.. I almost threw my steeringwheel through the window a couple of times..

Any tips on which car to use and which setup?

Thanks!

If you haven’t done it already, I’d recommend doing the Circuit Experience before this race. It gets you driving a big heavy BMW that’s pretty twitchy. It also helps teach you where the AI are fast and slow.

For the race I used the SLS, as I find it to be the easiest to drive. It’s fast and predictable. Failing that the Beatle is also very easy to drive.

I finished this race 1st with ease with stock setups, my only other advice is to stay off the curbs!

If you haven’t done it already, I’d recommend doing the Circuit Experience before this race. It gets you driving a big heavy BMW that’s pretty twitchy. It also helps teach you where the AI are fast and slow.

For the race I used the SLS, as I find it to be the easiest to drive. It’s fast and predictable. Failing that the Beatle is also very easy to drive.

I finished this race 1st with ease with stock setups, my only other advice is to stay off the curbs!

Thanks! i have not done the Circuit Experience yet. Might be useful.

The curbs can mess up the race I have found that out the hard way.

Thank you for the advice!

I used a default setup on a upgraded 911.
Just keep it in lean map, and stay calm and conservative. I was able to finish more than a minute in front of second place, so you’re probably ok to get gold.

Back