Driving Missions (A little off topic from tuning but don't know where to post this it

• Thread starter tknoff
  • 7 comments
Hey all

I was doing the Driving Mission 1-10 and I believe that you're supposed to get a prize car for completing it. Rotar Junkie (I believe that;s his username on this) has took the time to reply.

I would like to know more about it from other people.

Thanks!

Believe me mate I did do a search but it doesn't answer the question I'm after. All I wanted to know is when I completed Driving Mission 1-10 I didn't win the prize car?

Believe me mate I did do a search but it doesn't answer the question I'm after. All I wanted to know is when I completed Driving Mission 1-10 I didn't win the prize car?

What version have you got and what order did you do them in?

I hear there was a glitch on some versions that prevented 100% completion. Not sure if it affected the prize car, but it might have.

What version have you got and what order did you do them in?

I hear there was a glitch on some versions that prevented 100% completion. Not sure if it affected the prize car, but it might have.

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by what version have I got? I did the first race and won it and then I might've done the next 2 or 3 and then might have skipped 1 and gone onto the next and then return to that one

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by what version have I got? I did the first race and won it and then I might've done the next 2 or 3 and then might have skipped 1 and gone onto the next and then return to that one

Well it depends on the version you have. If you got the game second hand i'm not sure. It should say on the front. Mine says PAL. I'm assuming, if you got a copy from your region (Australia?), it should also be PAL. But thats odd because the glitch doesn't affect this version... :confused:

The mission glitch is in the NTSC version as i played threw the game twice to get the black F1 car at 100% it does not block you from getting the prize car witch should be the DMC DeLorean, but not counting the license tests you must do mission one first or it wont count toward your 100%

Back