driving needs to feel more reel!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 46 comments
  • 1,780 views
When captain incredible shows up....
 
I've got no idea but hes not online on GTPlanet anymore. Gonna give this half an hour and then I'm off, I haven't got time for tools.
 
I've got no idea but hes not online on GTPlanet anymore. Gonna give this half an hour and then I'm off, I haven't got time for tools.

I'll race with you but it will have to be a short race.
 
Well it was meant to be racing against the racing god himself but it looks like he's chickened out. LR-MR-Cole, stop talking crap about yourself your just pathetic....
 
Well it was meant to be racing against the racing god himself but it looks like he's chickened out. LR-MR-Cole, stop talking crap about yourself your just pathetic....

How good are you?
 
am i wrong or are my clocks messed up 4pm eastern isnt for another 3 and half hours.

Still gotta check it out though. See if he holds to his word. Nice challange 👍
 
He's not holding his word, if he did he'd be on track right now. Chalk him up as another small dog with a big bark but no bite...
 
Yeah, he's in NY, It won't be 4pm there for another 3 and a half hours. I'm in the same time zone.

But it does sound like he's full of crap.
 
LOL, funny stuff,i remember getting this challenge in forza, i warned the dude to be careful for what he wished for and that i was a Veteran ranked racer, he said he was too, imagine my surprise when I opened up the room and he was a 'champion', lower than Vet, of course I proceeded to destroy him, LOL....
 
Yeah thats kinda what I was hoping to do too, be bloody hilarious but it seems I'll have to wait for him...again. 6am in 3 hours...ugh
 
Will be fun, hope he turns up. If you beat him by a large margin, save the replay, export to HD, Rar it and upload to Google docs for my personal viewing! lol
 
Anyone got a capture card or want to video it? I'll be back around 8-9pm EST (US EST) cuz its 3am here in Aus and quite frankly I'd rather sleep than stay up. I'll keep this challenge and hold him to it, I'll post here when it happens.
 
im just saying for unreal physics i would bet my money im better than you fools that get mad when someone insults gt5 which alot of people do cause there is alot of problem with this game but at the same time its great.

It's customary to begin sentences with a capital letter and end them with a period.

And if you're going to call others fools you may want to at least spell the title of your thread correctly.

And to address your concerns about the physics of the game, exactly what real-world expertise to you bring to this pronouncement? What racing licenses do you hold? What series do you compete in? Or are you basing this judgement on your many trips to the 7-11 in your mom's mini-van?
 
Back