Driving Park: Circle 60R 2000's (Weather Change and Day/Night Transition)

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 15 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96

A track from GT3 which I would like to see it to return, but with Weather Change and Day/Night Transitions like Midfield Raceway and Apricot Hill Raceway.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Ups! I've mistaken. Thanks for your correction. 👍

I'll create an thread for Circle 100R today or tommorrow...

Why?

These 'tracks' are not more than license test courses which are not used more than a handful of times. Not every little thing that has appeared in a GT game has to make a return. Threads like this just make quality nominations hard to find.

[/rant

SVX
Why?

These 'tracks' are not more than license test courses which are not used more than a handful of times. Not every little thing that has appeared in a GT game has to make a return. Threads like this just make quality nominations hard to find.

[/rant

Well, this is why I kinda infuriated by @The Vanishing Boy's missing track list because he listed all hidden tracks, which is IMO unnecessary. :irked:

SVX
A skid pad would be of so much more use.
That's True.
The Skidpad would be the best spot for practicing drifting. However if PD doesn't introduce an actual skidpad, the 60R (being the smallest circle track in the previous GT games) would be an acceptable alternative.

That's True.
The Skidpad would be the best spot for practicing drifting. However if PD doesn't introduce an actual skidpad, the 60R (being the smallest circle track in the previous GT games) would be an acceptable alternative.

I'd use it more to find the maximum amount of g force and speed it can do in a consistent circle.

Gt6 already has the gt arena location. They could quite easily let us use the version used in the stupid cone challenges as a skidpad. But PD being PD, go to the effort to make something lots of people want, then don't actually let them use it :odd:

Back