Driving school #10?

• Thread starter TanZong
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
15121883615571167263213.jpg
I've been going through and redoing all my driving school tests for golds and #10 is glitching on me. Ive gotten a gold on in multiple times, but it only shows silver. It even shows my record which is better than the minimum but refuses to give me gold. Anyone else having the same issue?

From what i been reading on the forums, you have to beat your current gold time in order for it to count as Gold. Somehow the newest update did something to the Driving School rankings so others have had to beat their current gold times faster in order for it to count as gold. Strange i know. Hopefully it gets fixed in the update that is supposed to be coming later this month.

I'm not sure that that's even the case. I'm sure I had a silver a couple days ago, then I got the gold. So I technically beat my time right off the bat. The other challenges all gave me gold the first time through, just not this one. Even the friends times aren't showing properly for me and a friend for this test. Like you said though, hopefully it gets fixed with the upcoming update.

racingchapm30 is right. Before the 1.06 update your previous best time wasnt good enough for gold. With the new update they made the campaign a bit easier by adding extra time to make it easy to reach gold. However even if now you get gold based on new timings, until you beat your old record (even though it is way faster than required), you will be stuck with a silver medal. Long story short, just beat you previous best that you see above on MY RECORD. Also after the new update everybody's times have been wiped clean because of the extra seconds they added to the medal achievements. Thats why you dont see as many timings on the list from your friends.

I get what you guys are saying, but I guess I'm not being clear enough. All of this has happened after the update. I didn't have a gold prior to the update.

I get what you guys are saying, but I guess I'm not being clear enough. All of this has happened after the update. I didn't have a gold prior to the update.

Ah ok, but did you have silver? :D I mean did you even attempt this track before the update.

I don't recall if it was bronze or silver, but it wasn't gold. All I know is that the best time didn't happen until after the update.

I'm just going to run it over again until I beat my best time again and hopefully it will give me the gold. Not sure what else to do besides wait out the next update to (hopefully) fix it.

Back