Driving School 100% Gold Trophies ***Spoilers for prize cars***

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 10 comments

Laughss

Premium
United States
San Diego, Ca.
Laughss
***SPOILERS*** (Only tagging this in case you don't want to know what cars you will win from this)

Didn't get my Steelbook copy of the game until around 5pm PST. But finally finished all 48 levels of the driving school with all gold trophies. I uploaded a screenshot of the two cars you get for all silver and all gold completion. Will be uploading a visual guide in case anyone is getting stuck on getting a gold trophy on a certain stage by tomorrow afternoon.

Silver - 2014 Lamborghini Veneno
Gold - Nissan GT-R Safety Car

Attachments

• 22548758_10155708478924876_7733436831727215472_o.jpg
    22548758_10155708478924876_7733436831727215472_o.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,556
I was wondering what the reward would be, and if getting gold on the tests even matters, since the game seems to give you prize cars just for completing them.

You can do them as often as you like. There's also a friends ranking of best times on that challenge so you can see how you match up with your psn mates.
Good to know with this being my first GT game. If the demo is any indication, I got a long road ahead of me in trying not to be a scrub, haha.

Thanks for the reply.

I put a video guide together for the getting easy Gold medals on the first 10 driving lessons ... and I don't mean to brag, but my times are a bit tastier ;)

***SPOILERS*** (Only tagging this in case you don't want to know what cars you will win from this)

Didn't get my Steelbook copy of the game until around 5pm PST. But finally finished all 48 levels of the driving school with all gold trophies. I uploaded a screenshot of the two cars you get for all silver and all gold completion. Will be uploading a visual guide in case anyone is getting stuck on getting a gold trophy on a certain stage by tomorrow afternoon.

Silver - 2014 Lamborghini Veneno
Gold - Nissan GT-R Safety Car

Nice bet that was hard work I will have blisters on my hand once I try to get all golds,

DO you know what toy get for Golding all the other single player events?

Back