Driving School/Circuit Experience glitched, can't enter anything

• Thread starter Numbuh 4
  • 6 comments
Denmark
Denmark
It gives me infinite load screen, so I cannot update my records. But I see that others can 0_o
Tried on other accounts, same. GT League and missions work. When entering something in DS and CE, the cursor doesn't move to the video anymore (now impossible to view it, not that i care about it anyway), and the big animated track logo freezes. It doesn't happen in missions, it's the same as it always was. Deleted the game's temporary network data, no help.

I had this happen , the only way I could fix this was re-installing the game.

Seems like it's happening to the people who go for top 10 Campaign mode times.?

Dam, ok. Was hoping I didn't have to reinstall.... I'll try it 1 day if I don't think of somethin else.
I dunno, might be. Gran Turismo always has weird glitches XD

I had a similar thing happen to me with Circuit Experience. after about a week into the game the events would no longer load for me, it would just hang forever and forced me to quit and restart.
I had to delete and re-install the game to resolve the problem.

Ye, that's it. But I wanna keep some of my replays, and they seem to be linked directly to the game data or somethin, and not the save. So trying to think. Thanks for the replies

I know but some replays are too large for my upload speed apparently, and then I would have to wait for the download each time I played them :\ No option to export replays like in GT6

Back