Driving School & Missions?

• Thread starter De_Breuk
  • 5 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
I wonder why no driving school or missions have been added since launch.
There are missions and school challenges up to intermediate level (which are below rookie level now being this easy) so you’d expect more events to be added. Also resetting the leaderbords all the time does not help in keeping me engaged and trying to keep improving.

GT League is really boring, Time Trial has no leaderbords, Sport Mode only has 3 different races, normal lobbies don’t have match making based on skills.
Also sport mode never has any “rally” races. There are no community time attack challenges. I’m starting to play this game less and less... which is to bad because I have been playing GT since forever.

I wonder why no driving school or missions have been added since launch.
There are missions and school challenges up to intermediate level (which are below rookie level now being this easy) so you’d expect more events to be added. Also resetting the leaderbords all the time does not help in keeping me engaged and trying to keep improving.

GT League is really boring, Time Trial has no leaderbords, Sport Mode only has 3 different races, normal lobbies don’t have match making based on skills.
Also sport mode never has any “rally” races. There are no community time attack challenges. I’m starting to play this game less and less... which is to bad because I have been playing GT since forever.
You should try Project CARS or Assetto Coursa. You might find something you really enjoy. If not, just return it/them, and you’ll be refreshed and recharged if you come back to GTS.

No additional Driving School events kinda makes sense, but I’m with you on the Mission events.

Last edited:
You could join an online league, run arcade custom races on Professional with an inferior car, or participate in the GTP Weekly TTs. I think the game is what you make of it. Challenges can be found to keep it interesting.
I have Pcars 2 and F1 2017 but GT Sport keeps pulling me back.

I have a suspicion they can't add to the driving school/mission challenges due to the trophies that are awarded for completion
of the various different challenges/events etc.

Example Complete in all Rally Challenges Trophy.

Extension of these categories probably means they would have to redo the trophies and it might also lead to complaints from new gamers
having to do more to get the trophy than earlier players.

I have a suspicion they can't add to the driving school/mission challenges due to the trophies that are awarded for completion
of the various different challenges/events etc.

Example Complete in all Rally Challenges Trophy.

Extension of these categories probably means they would have to redo the trophies and it might also lead to complaints from new gamers
having to do more to get the trophy than earlier players.
And yet:
Tactical King
Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences

Back