Driving settings - curve exit, no throttle

  • Thread starter Thread starter gallo
  • 7 comments
  • 917 views
Messages
4
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
First of all, hello :)
I had a PS3 a while ago, mainly to play GT5, but sold it again. This week I got a new one from eBay and had to get GT6. So far, it's not that much of a difference, I'd say, but still amazing. And a lot cheaper than getting a PS4 and Drive Club...
Anyway, I searched for this issue, but couldn't find anything. Sorry, in case I missed it...
I am still using the original controller (wheel is coming soon...), maybe this has to do with it: when I steer into a corner and hit the throttle at the end of the curve, the throttle only comes in, when I steer back straight. I tried the skid settings, but there's no difference. Any ideas, where I could set it so that I need to gently hit the throttle to avoid oversteer when exiting a curve?
That's kind of annoying...
Thanks guys!
Gallo
 
Thanks guys, this is kind of embarrassing... ;) I was a 100% sure I turned it off, but you were right. Sorry.
 
Thanks guys, this is kind of embarrassing... ;) I was a 100% sure I turned it off, but you were right. Sorry.
Don't worry, happens to everyone :lol:

It is automatically set to 5 on every car you buy and you have to manually disable it, kind of annoying but easily remedied 👍
 
I happened to buy a second Nissan GT-R Nismo '14. I didn't know I had to reboot to get the freebie for participating in GT Academy. Anyway, I took out my 2nd GT-R Nismo today to Streets of Willow and went into Driving Options. Sure enough, Traction Control was set to 5. I moved it to zero and had fun doing a few laps. I immediately went to the Nurburgring Nordschleife after completing laps at Streets of Willow and for some reason my TC was set back to 5! So strange. I definitely do not remember that happening with any other cars.
 
I happened to buy a second Nissan GT-R Nismo '14. I didn't know I had to reboot to get the freebie for participating in GT Academy. Anyway, I took out my 2nd GT-R Nismo today to Streets of Willow and went into Driving Options. Sure enough, Traction Control was set to 5. I moved it to zero and had fun doing a few laps. I immediately went to the Nurburgring Nordschleife after completing laps at Streets of Willow and for some reason my TC was set back to 5! So strange. I definitely do not remember that happening with any other cars.
I've noticed that happening recently, kind of annoying and can't work out why :banghead:
 
I'm going to put this in here - though the title of this thread can mean otherwise, obviously we're talking about misplaced TC settings.
My everyday settings on almost all my cars are TC : 0 .
I have noticed though that lately when switching cars that the TC has seemed to reset itself to 5. I have to set it back then to 0 and I have now got used to double-checking my settings before I race. Shouldn't have to be that way.

Hopefully this is corrected soon. An Yellowbird with TC 5 is no fun at all.
 
Back