Driving Wheel Advice

CommanderKit
Hi, for a while I have been thinking of getting a driving wheel, but I do not want to spend that much money. This is because last year, I bought a DFGT for about $130, and then it did not work. For this new wheel, I was hoping to use it for Race 07, Nr2003, GT5, and iRacing, etc.

Requirements:
-PC and PS3 compatible
-no more than $60 or $70

So far, the best thing I could think of is the Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience. Do you guys have any suggestions? Thank you, and happy holidays!:)

Just how long have you had this DFGT? If it does not work contact Logitech and they will replace it for you free of charge! The DFGT is supposed to work with Race07, GT5, Iracing, etc....there should not be a problem which might indicate a faulty wheel. Dont spend anymore money lol. Call Logitech or go to there online support website.
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads

Dont bother with the help FAQ's if you know your wheel is broken. Just click the link on the right hand side for either "Email-Support" or "Customer Phone Support"

Just how long have you had this DFGT? If it does not work contact Logitech and they will replace it for you free of charge! The DFGT is supposed to work with Race07, GT5, Iracing, etc....there should not be a problem which might indicate a faulty wheel. Dont spend anymore money lol. Call Logitech or go to there online support website.
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads

Dont bother with the help FAQ's if you know your wheel is broken. Just click the link on the right hand side for either "Email-Support" or "Customer Phone Support"

I returned it though, and got all my money back. Thanks though.

If you got your money back, then don't be a fool and buy another working one!

The thing with the DFGT happened last year, so I don't have all the money I got back. I just want a less expensive one to see if I enjoy using a wheel opposed to a gamepad, and if I do like it, I will get a better wheel.

Latest Posts

Back