- 756

- Buenos Aires
- jaycee_xr3
I was "fantasy driver" from the early 90 to the begining of 21th century ... in that times I use to run always the Geoff Crammond's GP series (f1gp, gp2, gp3, gp4) and get used to the A-Z speed control and > < steer (in keyboard off course).
Few weeks ago when I install my PS3 and GT5, the first 30 minutes was frustrating me a lot with issues about my crappy performance... so I try back to my basics and invert the controls in config (to accellerate & brake left handed and steer with right) and my driving skills improve a lot.
¿I'm the only one with this "disease"?
Few weeks ago when I install my PS3 and GT5, the first 30 minutes was frustrating me a lot with issues about my crappy performance... so I try back to my basics and invert the controls in config (to accellerate & brake left handed and steer with right) and my driving skills improve a lot.
¿I'm the only one with this "disease"?