Driving with Sophy without assists

• Thread starter Mike84
  • 4 comments
United States
NoDak
Lately I’ve been driving Porsche’s “Widowmaker” against Sophy. All assists switched off as the actual car never had these and using the G29/shifter combo. Really makes for an intense race while trying to maintain the CRB. As of now, I can only manage to earn it with the easy difficulty.

Anyone else try driving a similar style?

I've never used any assist other than ABS, so yeah? Haha. There is no other way. I too love chucking old Porsches and other hard to control cars around, and have built a couple 930s that will always keep you white knuckled for the whole drive.

I only have paddle shifters though, no H-pattern yet.

I've found Sophy to be competent, and much more fun to race against than the standard AI, but even on the hardest difficulty it's still pretty easy to win against. There should be at least one higher difficulty for Sophy.

Last edited:
Sophy is great. The difficulty is mostly due to car choice. I noticed with some cars it can be easily beaten on hard difficulty while with others a podium is an extremely good outcome. That suggests it is the matching process and PP that is the culprit, not the AI itself.

They need to make changing weather 30mins challenges with Sophy. Well, expand Sophy to the rest of the game and remove the old AI.

Back