- 5,888

- Vidzeme, Riga
- Driverman447
- None.
Hello,
I've got a problem with my DS3: whenever I apply half-throttle on the joystick, the game registers it as full throttle, when pushing the joystick a quarter the way, the game tells it's half-throttle. It's the same with braking. That means it's near impossible to control the amount of input I need.
However, it's even worse with steering: the game doesn't register any steering even if I'm pressing the joystick to one side, unless I go past a certain spot, about 1/6 the way, then the game suddenly reacts to my input, very harshly, I must add.
So I'm not sure now whether it's my DS3's fault or something else. Any help, please?
I've got a problem with my DS3: whenever I apply half-throttle on the joystick, the game registers it as full throttle, when pushing the joystick a quarter the way, the game tells it's half-throttle. It's the same with braking. That means it's near impossible to control the amount of input I need.
However, it's even worse with steering: the game doesn't register any steering even if I'm pressing the joystick to one side, unless I go past a certain spot, about 1/6 the way, then the game suddenly reacts to my input, very harshly, I must add.
So I'm not sure now whether it's my DS3's fault or something else. Any help, please?